Word on the Street
Glamour Galore: Our Show-Stopping Products Have Graced the Glossy Pages of Top-Tier Publications, Darling!
Town&Country Magazine- Cozy Night In Essentials
PopSugar Fitness - Best Heating Pads for Cramps
Teen Vogue- Best Heating Pads for Cramps
Medical News Today- 9 of the best heating pads for cramps and menstrual pain relief
- "I just ordered my first product from SacksyThyme and could not have had a better experience. I was able to place the order by phone with detailed and patient explanations so that I could make the perfect choice of a microwavable heating pad. It arrived within 2 days and has been my 'go to' comfort every night after a major operation. I highly recommend the heating pads and this company" - Janet B
- "Let me introduce you to my new favorite night-in essential: this herb-infused, microwavable hot pack. What started as a remedy for my back pain has now become one of my favorite things to cozy up with while watching a movie or hanging out on a cold winter night. Just pop it in the microwave and voila: the perfect item to keep you warm, with an herbal scent that is instantly relaxing."—Lucia Tonelli, Editorial Assistant, ELLE Decor
- I purchased the "Everywhere Sack" for my mom who has some issues with her back. She said it was the best gift I got her. It fit perfectly in the small of her back and kept her warm for hours at night.- Greg S.
- Absolutely love THE ORIGINAL sack. I use it every night while watching TV. I switch it up, some nights I use it on my neck, other times over my belly. It really helps with my stomach cramps. It stays hot for quite a while, I was surprised. Love the subtle scent of lavender and cherry!!- Maria V.
- Really helps with my neck aches. I use a water mister and spray it before microwaving to give me moist heat. My physical therapist recommended this brand.- John R.
- I've purchased several of these types of microwavable heating pads over the years, and this is by far the best quality I've ever used. I've used it multiple times since receiving it, and it is very effective in helping ease shoulder aches and pains. It is channel 'quilted' so that the filling stays in place, which also helps it stay wrapped over my shoulders and distribute the heat evenly. the filling holds the heat very well. The aromatherapy scent of lavender is soothing and a true lavender scent. It is very strong, but not artificial or offensive whatsoever. I am very pleased with my purchase. I'd like to add that Sacksy Thyme's customer service is exceptional. - Linda
- The aroma, weight, size, and feel of the fabric all combine to make a very comforting heating pad. It's just what I hoped for. - Laurie M.
- I am recovering from Bell's palsy and have been using this pad to aid in relaxing my facial muscles. The smell is lovely and it's very portable! Perfect for sitting on the couch and waltzing around the house with it slung over my shoulder. Even my scalp feels more relaxed! This has been amazing for me. Highly recommend.- J.D.
- My girlfriend might marry me because of this. I bought this for my girlfriend because she has slept with one similar for 15 years. Hers though was filled with corn and smelled like popcorn when you heated it. This one smells fantastic. She loves it so much.-Chase
- Best I've ever had - love the cherry pits in place of grain/rice......aroma smells real, unlike all the other similar products I've tried.- JP
- It is a wonderful and useful heating pad for my husband. He uses it often and it helps relieve pain.- Lynda
- Exactly as pictured. I love the smell and it keeps warm longer than I expected! - Kayleigh
- Fastest shipping ever, was perfect because I needed it immediately. I put it in the microwave for heat and freezer for the cold. Love the scent too!- Cynthia
- Good size for lower back. Retains heat well.- Mercene
- The smell was a little strong at first (for my husband not me) but I love this product. I injured my knees running (bruised somehow) and I used this on both sides and it healed up nicely! No doctor for me!- E.W.
- I've been looking for a nice herbal bag and believe me they are hard to find. There are lots of bags but one of the things that really turns me off is the smell. This one actually smell like lavender and cherries. If you like those smells, you will probably like this bag. It's a nice weight too.- Phyl