Saying Goodbye to Stress Through Aromatherapy
Stress is a part of life's equation. Everything, including career, academics, and social engagements, demand a conscious effort to yield positive and successful results. One has to be physically and psychologically available to deal with the commitments of life. At times, these engagements become overwhelming, leading to physical and mental stress. For that, you need a pleasant therapeutic session that doesn't require going anywhere. That is accessible at home… But how?
We’re here to help make your tensions go away and provide relief in an instant. We provide a wide range of products to release mental and physical stress. If your neck is stiff from a long day of staring at screens, we've got you covered. Sacksy Thyme offers a line of heating pads to help treat your body aches. All of our heating pads are designed to be used with your favorite essential oil, so you can get the full effect of body and mind relaxation. Let’s start by talking about Heat Therapy, and why it goes hand in hand with its sister, Aromatherapy. `
Power of Heat Therapy
Heat Therapy has been a mode of treatment for generations now. The effectiveness and accessibility of the treatment make it a top pick. To exercise this method, all you need is a quality heating pad. There are many brands out there who offer microwavable heating pads, but buyer beware. Many of them are made from China, using cheap unknown fillers that could be dangerous to your health, most filler ingredients are made of plastics, pesticides, and other unknown materials. Make sure you are using a product made and manufactured in the USA, with fillers that are grown and certified organic. Our company, Sacksy Thyme, is located in Pennsylvania, USA, and we are the Gold Standard in the herbal heating pad industry.
We provide our customers with a wide range of options to fit their needs. From large heating pads to small ones, we offer multiple options. Our fundamental purpose is to keep you comforted. We want to provide you with the best resources for physical and mental care. So, you can get ready to begin a pain-free day.
The Perfect Neck Wrap
Neck Pains can be pretty cruel. They affect a person's mobility making minuscule tasks seem difficult. To alleviate these pains, one often reaches for OTC medicines, or a visit physical therapists. However, reliance on drugs is not sustainable. Plus, who enjoys sitting around waiting for a doctor's appointment?
We understand how this waiting can be a hassle, which is why we present to you the perfect neck wrap to helps make your pain disappear. Our Sacksy neck wrap eliminates neck stiffness as the moisture transfers to your skin. The wrap also supports the shoulders, calming the body and relieving stress. The heating pad is double-sided. One side is of fleece and the other of cotton to suit your preference.
When you put the neck wrap on, the heating pad releases moisture that relaxes your blood vessels. Once the vessels are relaxed, they open up, increasing the blood flow. This step repairs the damage, regenerating new tissues that rejuvenate the health. This process improves immunity levels as well as flexibility. To sum up, the neck wrap promotes a healthy treatment reducing future pains.
How to Use?
The Heating pads are easy to use. All you have to do is heat the microwaveable pads for 1 minute on each side. Check if the temperature is suitable. And then put it on. Do not overheat the wrap. The wrap usually cools down in 25 minutes. Lastly, make sure it is completely cool before going for another round.
Charms of Aromatherapy:
Aromatherapy is a life-changing practice with numerous benefits. The benefits improve mental and physical healthy in the following ways:
- Improves sleeping patterns as the infusion of fragrance in the air cools down body temperature making it easier to sleep.
- Reduces anxiety and agitation giving you improving mental health.
- Moreover, it boosts immunity. Research shows that inhaling certain essential oils lavender reduces cortisol levels resulting in a stronger immune system.
- Studies suggest that therapy reduces pain by normalizing pulse, reducing body temperatures, and improving brain activity. Consequently, once the body becomes stable, the effect of pain automatically reduces.
- Helps in reducing joint pains, since essential oils can be used topically.
- Assists in the treatment of migraines and headaches when inhaling certain essential oils.
Herbal Heating Pads
A lot of people enjoy heavily charged aromatherapy at luxury spas. The process unwinds mental and physical stress by infusing the air with plant extracts. The overall experience is quite relaxing. Sacksy Thyme’s herbal heating pads capture the luxury of a weekend away at a spa retreat without leaving the comforts of your home. Our line of aromatherapy heating pads, such as the Original Sacksy, have organic herb fillings which enrich the room with a subtle relaxing and soothing fragrance.
We offer a variety of different herbs, including Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, and Special blend. Each herb possesses diverse healing qualities. Now, you can treat yourself to each fragrance and discover the charms of aromatherapy.
- For instance, eucalyptus herb therapy is excellent for treating a cough. You can place the heating pad on your joint to cure pain. Moreover, exposure to the aroma improves breathing activity.
- The lavender herb therapy treats insomnia. This specific herb reduces depression, and anxiety. But the quantity needs to be regulated; that's why we use just the right amount.
- The peppermint herb therapy works effectively to treat colds. The oil improves breathing levels during cough. Also, it reduces body aches. Peppermint is also known to enhance brain activity and relieve tension.
- In case of allergy to intense aromas, we have unscented heating pads. The unscented heating pads contain natural flaxseed or cherry pits. So, it becomes less overwhelming, and no one misses out on the fun.
We create each of our unique heating pads once we receive each order, to guarantee freshness. Our customers usually receive their orders within a few days. The strength of the scent reduces gradually with the use of the heating pad over the course of many months, but can still be prevalent many years later.
Stress-releasing exercises have become a key to sound mental and physical health. In recent times, social contact is reducing. People are working from home, studying, and managing domestic affairs. For coping with the stresses of a new lifestyle, self-care is essential. Sacksy Thyme provides you with all the self-care essentials you need. So, you can work without hurting your neck or losing sleep.